AKU Pilgrim GTX Boots12th September 2022
ORIGINAL SWISS ARMY ISSUE BOOTS16th September 2022
A fantastic waterproof and breathable jacket with quilted zipped-in liner and great style to boot.
The hard-wearing outer polyester fabric has a waterproof backing and so will not let the elements through and along with the option to remove the liner in warmer conditions, the coat is an excellent all year item. The jacket does not have a hood.
Other features include:
* Full length zip closure with stud wind flap.
* Drawstring and toggle adjusters to waist and hem.
* Popper cuffs to close round wrists.
* Jacket has black lining.
* Two main waist pockets with Velcro closure and one breast side-entry zipped pocket.
* One inner breast pocket with pass-through access slot in liner.
* Quilted liner has a full perimeter zipper to hold neatly in place.
NEW Here we have the current issue moisture wicking Coolmax T-shirt in BLACK, as issued to MoD Police, Guard Service, dog handlers etc. Extremely lightweight, and […]
Features: Kevlar construction for high cut-resistance and heat protection Elasticated wrist Cut-ring stitching allows optional removal on index finger Palm heel and knuckle area padding
The Austrian Army Alpine Pullover Knit sweater Olive OD Wool is a vintage model from the Austrian Armed Forces.£79.00
Moreover, this authentic sweater was designed in the early 1980s during the Cold War Era. Also, this model was part of the Austrian Army modernization in […]